I started this particular quilt top a few years ago but put it to one side due to work pressures at the time. However due to current circumstances at work, and thanks to reading a patchwork/quilting magazine, I was inspired to finish this one.
The pattern was one I got from the British Patchwork & Quilting magazine a few years ago (cannot remember the issue no :(). I had done another one with this pattern but in a set of fabrics produced by Makower Fabrics, which reminded me of the Tudor/Elizabethan period. Unfortunately, I didn’t take any photos of it when I gave it to a friend at work 😦
I had no space to lay it out flat so it ended up being draped over the end of my bed.